For Your Visit
Thank you for choosing The Endo Center at Voorhees. For questions or to cancel a procedure, please call us at (856) 770-1920. To request an appointment online, click here.
What do I need to bring the day of my procedure?
- Your insurance card(s).
- Driver’s license or photo ID.
- A list of your current medications.
- Your insurance co-pay.
- Leave valuables and jewelry at home.
- Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothes.
- Plan to arrive at the center 45 minutes prior to the procedure. You should expect a stay of two to three hours total.
- If you are an adult who is unable to sign the consent, you must have someone with you who has Power of Attorney and is authorized to sign on your behalf.
- Bring the name and phone number of the person (must be 18 years or older with a valid driver’s license) who will be taking you home. You will not be permitted to drive, take a taxi alone or leave the center without an adult chaperone.